Downloading the latest version of speakup from cvs

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Apr 30 08:47:38 EDT 2003

Simply start with a fresh unpatched source tree of the latest kernel
source (2.4.20 in my case) and run the checkout script from any other
directory.  What I did some time ago was save the checkout script from
a previous version of speakup and keep it in my basic root directory.
There is a checkout script script available at the speakup ftp site.
That script will check the modules out from CVS and apply the patches
for you.  Worked great yesterday morning.:)