BLT and Toshiba and Speakup

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sat Apr 26 21:47:06 EDT 2003

I've seen this behavior in 2 instances with a bns640, accent pc, and double talk pc.

It happened either when I was trying to load a ramdisk larger then the amount of ram in the system, or when I was having some w\eird problems with one of my motherboards, and in that case, I would get the rising-falling alarm beeps from my pc speaker comi\ng from the bios, until I powered the machine down.

Greg