ADSL and linux

Terry D. Cudney terry at CottageInWasaga.com
Fri Apr 25 22:44:20 EDT 2003

Hi Erik,

	You need a ppoe client. You can get one from your distribution ( I thnk most distributions now include one) or you can go to:

	http://www.roaringpenguin.com/home.html

	... and check in their Products list fro rpppoe. I used it before,  though I'm now on cable since adsl isn't available where I live now.

HTH,
	--terry

--

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(705) 422-0039

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like...
having a peeing sectionin a swimming pool.