palmtops running linux

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Apr 25 22:14:07 EDT 2003

Assumptions are not facts. Please, let's not state hearsay and
assumptions as fact. That's irresponsible.

As to the question at hand, I have no knowledge about any issues in
compiling Speakup to run on Strongarm, but I am writing this message to
you on a DEC Alpha processor with no video card in the machine. So, I
can assure you X86 specific is wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

PS: If you assumed a dependency on /dev/audio, you don't know Speakup.