off-topic: general linux mailing lists

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Fri Apr 25 10:34:35 EDT 2003

So, ask away!

As hard as it may seem to believe, once upon a time We all started at
the beginning.
I will only speak for myself, but if I can answer your questions I will
gladly do so.
I would find it somewhat bothersome if the group wasn't open and helpful
to anyone new or extremely experienced. And I say this because all I
need to do is reflect back on when I first started up with Linux to
recall how helpful the group really is.

Knowing you from other lists, you are not a computer novas Don, so I
really cannot help but think that you won't be asking questions without
knowing what it is you are looking for.

So ganged, let's say welcome to the newbie, role up the shirt sleeves,
and get another Linux convert off and running.

Steve Dawes
Phone: (403) 268-5527
Email: SDawes at calgary.ca

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.