Ooooooooh....CVS Speakup......

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Fri Apr 25 10:24:47 EDT 2003

I am using a dectalk express.  Booted fine for me, but I just grabbed
speakup again yesterday evening and haven't plugged my dectalk into it
yet.

Lorenzo

Linux: the operating system with a CLUE... Command Line User Environment.
	-- seen in a posting in comp.software.testing

rmann at rmisp.net staggered into view and mumbled: