Ooooooooh....CVS Speakup......

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Thu Apr 24 17:17:38 EDT 2003

I have Monday's CVS speakup running on my laptop when I am using the
dectalk with it, and it seems to have a problem with menus, such as in the
pkgtool and MC.  I haven't seen any updates since then that addressed this
problem.  Otherwise, this is a big bunch of great improvements really
fast.  SPEAKUP ROCKS!

Lorenzo

If the future navigation system [for interactive networked services on
the NII] looks like something from Microsoft, it will never work.
	-- Chairman of Walt Disney Television & Telecommunications

Buddy Brannan staggered into view and mumbled: