software synthesis

Doug wearable at shawcable.com
Thu Apr 17 04:16:41 EDT 2003

Chairlie wrote:

 > You might want to write a how to on this.

I did write a howto, and it has been posted here twice
in the past week.

I wanted to mention though, that I tried the software
synthesizer modifications with the speakup 1.5 tarball,
and my kernel failed to compile. So I tried it again
using the current speakup CVS source code, that did
not work either. Fortunately I save a snapshot of CVS
for speakup from a few days ago, and that still works.
I will try this once more, and post the compilation
errors, but for me, speakup 1.5 is not working with
the software synthesizer modifications any longer.
Anyone else tried it yet?

   -- Doug