using speakup with festival or flite

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Thu Apr 17 00:59:04 EDT 2003

This seems to be true.  The Linux kernel itself, (2.4.20), gives me
warning flags whenever I compile it.  Something about literal strings or
soomething.  I get a lot of these, but it seems to work fine after
building and rebooting the system.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix

Thomas D. Ward staggered into view and mumbled: