redHat advanced server 2.0 and speakup

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 16 11:08:36 EDT 2003

Stop making up things.

You were fine until you wrote:

Aaron Howell writes:

> The chances of something like Speakup, which isn't even up for consideration for inclusion in the main kernel yet

You don't know that. So, why do you bother to assert such a thing? It's not even germane to this thread.

What's with all this make believe? What need is it satisfying for you?

I certainly understand that you might feel angry with RH over the way you were treated over your RCE. That makes a lot of sense. But, making things up
by way of some kind of revenge is just inappropriate behavior.