speakup news

The Chosen raul at asmodean.net
Tue Apr 15 08:27:57 EDT 2003

Hi Kirk.  I currently am without a day time job and have extra time and am
willing to edit web pages.  I am not a 100% completely all knowledgeable
editor for web pages but I can produce something that looks decent and that
is accessible with lynx as well as new comers who still totally use IE.

I wrote most of http://www.asmodean.net with vi and if I've had to edit
while not having access to the server I've done it in notepad of windows.

-- If you are good, you will be assigned all the work.
If you are real good, you will get out of it.
Raul A. Gallegos - http://www.asmodean.net