speakup news

Doug wearable at shawcable.com
Mon Apr 14 12:25:51 EDT 2003

Kirk,

 > How much more clear does it need to be?

The only mention of this index page is at the
bottom of this page:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/speakup.html

That's not exactly clear ... I would expect
to find info about CVS wherever a project
has the download info. If that reference to
index page was on the main page, or on the
download page, that would be clear. It's
not exactly easy to find right now.

   -- Doug

I only see these links on the main page
http://www.linux-speakup.org/

http://www.linux-speakup.org/projects.html
http://www.linux-speakup.org/faq.html
http://www.linux-speakup.org/download.html
http://www.linux-speakup.org/reflector.html
http://www.linux-speakup.org/joinspeakup.html
http://www.linux-speakup.org/audio-links/index.html

That's all I see ... I don't see a link to an index page.
Are we looking at the same page? Is this the main page?

http://www.linux-speakup.org/

Even looking at the html source directly, I see only
the links listed above. I see NO link to an index page.

   -- Doug