software modem init strings

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Mon Apr 14 14:29:02 EDT 2003

sounds more like a problem with your ISP than a modem problem.  If it's
working fine except for large files, it's probably either your ISP or
something in your system before it gets to the modem.  Maybe you have set
a limit on the size of a file that can be transferred.  Check to see if
there is such an option in your configuration file for the modem.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix

Chuck Hallenbeck staggered into view and mumbled: