This sucks!

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Sat Apr 12 06:51:44 EDT 2003

Well, IMHO, I believe that having proprietary closed-license software
kinda defeats the purpose of using Linux as an open-source sollution.
Somebody just needs to step up and make a usable open-source sollution for
OCR and a few other things we still need.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix

Adam Myrow staggered into view and mumbled: