speakup and emacspeak

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Thu Apr 10 16:48:31 EDT 2003

That is something to send to the Speakup developers, or else one of us who
knows about programming may be able to modify this behaviour.  Even when
you use the prntscrn key to kill Speakup, it unfortunately at this point
still leaves the synthesizer port open.  Therefore, when anything tries to
talk through the same port, it gets the proverbial busy signal.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix

Christopher Moore staggered into view and mumbled: