speakup and emacspeak

Christopher Moore christopher.h.moore at verizon.net
Thu Apr 10 16:01:35 EDT 2003

I saw a couple posts on this subject last month, but I'm having the same
problem getting emacspeak to work with a dec-express.  I'm running
slackware 8.1 and have six virtual terminals running.  Even when I kill
speakup with the <prt-scrn> key in all six consoles, I can't get the
dtk-exp server to talk to the com port.  I could, of course, reboot without
speakup, but I was under the impression that speakup would close the com
port when the prt-scrn key was pressed.  Am I missing something?

Chris
--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (59% of Full)