RH9 disks on the net.

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Thu Apr 10 14:38:44 EDT 2003

Hi Janina,

I'll concede that, perhaps, Red Hat has a policy of accessibility with
respect to its software, but retains its deliberately ignorant policies with
respect to its certification and training programs.  I'm just calling them
as I see them.  If sincere attempts at education fail and a policy of
sub-human treatment persists, then that treatment could be said to be
deliberate.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!