smooth progress but still some problems

igueths at attbi.com igueths at attbi.com
Thu Apr 10 10:10:29 EDT 2003

Hi Kenny. Well that command doesn't work, so the package isn't installed. I
believe that package was lost during my first failed recover attempt. I will
have to run apt-get check when I get back to the machine. I also used pump with
the ifup script. Speaking of which, do the ifup/ifdown scripts come with the
pump pkg? Bc when I did the initial install who knows how long ago, those
scripts used pump. I know this because when I modified something in pump.conf,
the changes would take effect once I ran ifdown/ifup to reconfigure eth0. So
for now at least I am looking at reinstalling pump and dhclient.