smooth progress but still some problems

igueths at attbi.com igueths at attbi.com
Thu Apr 10 07:18:45 EDT 2003

Hi all. Well finally got my system booting last night again. Hwever I still
don't have networking, and when I did ifdown eth0 I go ta messsage about
couldn't find /var/run/dhclient.pid. Does anyone know what packages I should
reinstall to get this working again i.e., pump? Which package specifically
contains the ifup/ifdown scripts? I know that there was no typ of net package
in the potato base system, has this changed since the latest stable version?
Thanks!