Slack 9 problems!!!

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Wed Apr 9 20:51:46 EDT 2003

I always thought the same thing.  It installed bloated, and "protected"
the user from too much, thus making its workings obscure.
One could of course understand it, if one worked at it, and I did for a
year or so, but why do so if you don't have to?

Also, I actually had RH distribs that had corrupted installation kernels.
Never had that with another distribution, whether or not it is an
aboration (heard the same from others).