Slack 9 problems!!!

Doug Sutherland wearable at shawcable.com
Wed Apr 9 13:42:51 EDT 2003

All of those tools for automatic config etc are
good when they work ... but they add complexity.
That was my point. A better example is mandrake.
Pretty slick install but you're buried layers
of stuff. I like the minimalistic slackware
mentality. I know where everything is, and what
depends on what. I should keep my mouth shut
because this is not the place to debate such
things. What if kudzu doesn't do what it's
supposed to?

   -- Doug