RH9 disks on the net.

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 9 20:37:51 EDT 2003

Well, Mandrake and Red Hat use a one kernel fits all situations kernel which
is vary nice.
I think I dislike Slackware's kernel for the simple fact not enough stuff is
built in for support. Is it faster? Absolutely. Is it practical to take that
ikernel and generically stick it on any box? No.
One thing Mandrake has which blows everyone away in this one particilar
reguard is supermount support. With supermount you never have to use the
mount command to mount and unmount drives. I wish Patrick would add
something like supermount into Slack.