RH9 disks on the net.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 9 07:06:37 EDT 2003

The Accessibility README in 8.0 explicitly mentions Speakup, and the Installation HOWTO on the Speakup web site. Furthermore, it commits Red Hat Tech Support to
supporting it.

One more thing, the hooks for Speakup support are still in RH 9, even though Speakup isn't in the kernel suggesting to some of us that RH expects to put it back when
issues are resolved.