redhat 9.0 howto

Bue Vester-Andersen listadr1 at dkblind.dk
Wed Apr 9 05:53:39 EDT 2003

Hi,

Please, would some soul be kind enough to write 5 lines to explain to me the
steps in patching redhat 9.0 with speakup (if it can be done without too
much struggle)? I did get a "silent" 9.0 up and running. Then I tried to
install speakup following the normal steps, but so far without success. Do I
need any special packages? Do I need to alter anything in the speakup
package?

Sorry for asking silly questions, but I am still quite new to Linux, being
more used to the products from a certain Redmond company.

Bue Vester-Andersen