RH9 disks on the net.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Apr 8 11:40:38 EDT 2003

This sounds silly, of course. But, I don't quite understand.

I think I understand the first part where you write,
"the provisions provided by Red Hat were of my own choosing." I would interpret this to mean something like, "you choose to take this test, so you choose what we offer
according to the terms we offer it." Circular and silly, of course.

But, about the alternative arrangements, what was the alternative? I don't quite follow this. It seems there was no alternative, just the one option which perhaps RH
was saying put you at a disadvantage. Namely, that whoever wanted this signature realized you would have a tougher time than other candidates. But, is there some
meaning I'm missing about an "alternative?"