RH9 disks on the net.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Apr 7 17:58:13 EDT 2003

Now, in this message, you sound far more sane.

Suspicious? I can understand that. Blind folks have plenty reasons for
that. But words like "deliberate policy" are beyond the pale.

Please note, it doesn't make good advocacy, either. Unless and until
such exists and you can show it, best to avoid such inflamatory
declaratives.