RH9 disks on the net.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Apr 7 17:54:57 EDT 2003

Darrell Shandrow writes:

So, Darrell, When you write trash like:

"Red Hat recently decided to deliberately deny equal access."

and more trash like:

"Wonder if this is an extension of a revised policy to deny
accessibility,"

you only make yourself sound like a bigot and an idiot.

Or, are you claiming some inside knowledge of new policies at RH? If so,
kindly provide documentation. We'd all like to know about that.

Else, we just know more about you. Perhaps you've just been hearing
voices?

Hmmm, when I listen to your signature real fast, it sounds like it says
"a nut network."

Must say it fits.

				Janina