unable to boot system! Why?

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sun Apr 6 23:32:17 EDT 2003

Hi Greg. Well, I can access all the data on the drive just fine. However, I
can't boot from the hard disk. Lilo just does what I described earlier in
the previous post. I also can't do anything to the already installed lilo
from the rescue floppies, because I get that error while loading shared
libraries. I do not have another Linux box to aid in this restoration
process. And restoring the libs from the rescue disk to the target /lib
didn't do anything. The files got coppied, but I got the same error. Does
anyone have any other ideas as to what I should do next?