blazer still doesn't work

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Apr 3 14:38:37 EST 2003

Hi all. Well I have the blazer connected directly to lp0, and when I do
cat filename.brf >/dev/lp0 it still doesn't work. I turned on the linefeed
option, and there was no effect. I wonder if I am missing something in my
kernel which I should have? If only I knew what the winblows machine was
sending that thing with the type command that is not being sent here, I
could work from there. Can anyone think of anything else I should try to
get this working? Thanks!

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.