A Second Festival Module for Speakup

Owen Patrick Smith ender3rd at WPI.EDU
Wed Apr 2 16:02:25 EST 2003

Yes we have, FLite is one of the programs which we are planning on adding
support for in the near future.  The nature of the middleware program is
such that it should be easy to add support for more programs, to be chosen
at run-time however we thought it best to get it working for one and then
improve the capabilities later.  Don't worry FLite support is coming.

Owen