sendmail woes

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Mon Sep 30 18:37:05 EDT 2002

Hi Chuck.

Even though you've solved your sendmail problem ... if you ever want to trash sendmail ...

I use qmail to handle the mail for romuald.net.eu.org, and am very happy with it. Some people don't like it for this reason or that, but I haven't yet regretted choosing it to handle the mail for my domain.

http://pobox.com/~djb/qmail.html

Greg