fetchmail

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sat Sep 28 23:56:49 EDT 2002

No scott what you want is the
user blah there i s user blah here stuff.
Here is an example although check syntax

poll host.mymail.com
protocol pop3
user bob
pass letmein
user bob there is alice here
poll othermail.provider.com
protocol pop3
user alice
pass fashion
user alice there is dafney here

Now this could be wrongly formatted; in the wrong part of the file etc
but you want to read about multidrop mode.
Using fetchmail as a mail redirector is no substitute for running an MTA
so keep that in mind.