fetchmail devlivery success tnx Chuck

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sat Sep 28 23:04:18 EDT 2002

That might be the case, but that all depends on what your ISP supports. I
honestly am getting out of my field here so will not steer you wrong. I
hope someone wih greater knowledge than I can answer your question. In
either case if you only log in to your isp for mail and its a different
password then gaining access to the connection, it might be ok to use
plain old pop3, but me I'm paranoid.<grin> I have such a setup with my
isp and can even get mail forwarded to my domain by them if necessary,
but I realize this might not work for everyone.
I know we have some experts on here who can figure out the best route.