red hat 8.0 and the Speakup Modified

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sat Sep 28 22:40:38 EDT 2002

Hi:

I think you should keep the previous version around for a bit, at least
until the new version has proved stable out in the field.  I'm not a
redhat
user, but I remember many many issues reported about redhat 7.0 and, if I
were a redhat user or needed to switch to it, I'd like the choice of a rock
solid 7.x release or a newer 8.0 release.  Of course, if their testing
regime has been thorough, then the stability of 8.0 should be proved in
short order.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html