fetchmail devlivery success tnx Chuck

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Sep 28 17:41:17 EDT 2002

Hi all. Well in my case, fetchmailrc is nowhere to be found so gotta
create it manually. However I already have a checkmail script that can run
it at any time set in crontab. My question is does fetchmail have to be in
daemon mode in order to automatically transmit the password? I put in auth
password xxxxx where xxxx is my password. I've been wanting to set up a
cron job that would automatically poll my mailserver using my script but
couldn't figure out how to automatically log in. Thx!

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button