should I wait for red hat 8.0?

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sat Sep 28 15:54:53 EDT 2002

Hi,

Well, actually, either way, this may not be such a big deal, if the Speakup
folks are able to provide any updates in the form of Kernels in both the
binary and source RPMs.  Though I am a sys admin, and can hold my own when
it comes to implementing and troubleshooting this stuff, a programmer I am
most definitely not!  Otherwise, I'd certainly be right in their with those
who are doing all the hard work to make all this possible!

Thanks!