should I wait for red hat 8.0?

Darragh darraghoheiligh at eircom.net
Sat Sep 28 15:48:21 EDT 2002

Very interesting question.  Also I presume updates will still be available
to download when written from the speakup web site?

I'm very curious, usually when software is updated the version number jumps
in small steps, eg, 7.0, 7.1, 7,2 and 7.3 the jump to 8.0 logicly suggests
that a major update has been made to either the kurnel or the applications.
Is this thinking way off?  If I'm right what has been changed?  What is the
point in upgrading?

Thanks
Darragh