remotely accessing using speakup-based linuxfreebsd

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Thu Sep 26 19:15:05 EDT 2002

You'll find SecureCRT at http://www.vandyke.com
Its far and away the best ssh/telnet/serial comms package out there.
Regards
Aaron
On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 05:53:00AM +1000, Mitchell Smith wrote:
> Firstly putty is a most unfriendly ssh client for windows.  If you want to
> use a Windows client try SecureCRT.  I have used it with windoweyes and jaws
> and it works very well.  You can find it by doing a search on google for
> SecureCRT.
>
> Secondly, I havn't used zipspeak myself, but have used a speakup enabled
> Linux system and find that it works very well for remote access to FreeBSD
> and OpenBSD boxes using the standard ssh client that comes with most Linux
> distributions.
>
> Hope this helps.

    /             |\      _,,,---,,_                           /|
| Aaron Howell                  Kitten Internet            |    |
| aaron at kitten.net.au           Internet consultancy,      |    |
| Phone: +61-417-625550         System administration,     |    |
| fax: +61-7-36010099           system design/integration. |    |
| icq: 6715521                  http://www.kitten.net.au   |    |