remotely accessing using speakup-based linuxfreebsd

Mitchell Smith mjs at datafast.net.au
Thu Sep 26 15:53:00 EDT 2002

Firstly putty is a most unfriendly ssh client for windows.  If you want to
use a Windows client try SecureCRT.  I have used it with windoweyes and jaws
and it works very well.  You can find it by doing a search on google for
SecureCRT.

Secondly, I havn't used zipspeak myself, but have used a speakup enabled
Linux system and find that it works very well for remote access to FreeBSD
and OpenBSD boxes using the standard ssh client that comes with most Linux
distributions.

Hope this helps.