NFB Net goes linux!

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Mon Sep 23 10:53:21 EDT 2002

I certainly was not tapped.  At least, I know telnet is insecure but if
people need it there are ways of doing things to keep telnet as little
insecure as possible.

--
If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can
go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way will promptly develop.