NFB Net goes linux!

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sat Sep 21 21:06:27 EDT 2002

Hi Ann,

Good deal then.  We can agree on these points, and, yes, shame on NFB for
just suddenly getting RID of the NFB Net BBS.  I know they have been
experiencing some technical issues lately with their DSL connection and
such, but as far as I am aware, those were not systems related issues.  But,
then, I could have been missing something...

I am not totally surprised that NFB didn't tap their membership to find
people who had lots of Linux experience to determine a way to keep all
services.  Oh, well, then again, maybe they did, but they tapped the wrong
people.