NFB Net goes linux!

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sun Sep 22 07:37:49 EDT 2002

Steve,
That was my point exactly and the other point is not everyone wants to be
an expert. I of course will jump for joy when there's a Linux distro that
once the cd is installed, a "non-technical" person could perform any task
they can under windows, upgrade software and even possibly kernels with
about as much fuss as someone upgrades their windows box. Do I think this
could be done and still maintain security and high quality software? Oh
yes, I do believe this and its only a matter of time.
Guis are not evil also was my other point. I have to say that selectively
selecting files with a gui for moving or whatever operation is very
handy.