Why I choose Linux, was Re: NFB Net goes linux!

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sat Sep 21 19:34:43 EDT 2002

Why I chose linux, that's because it's free and I can install it on as much
computers as I want without worrying about licensing crap like I'd have to
do with winblows.  The only reason winblows is still here is because I still
haven't got reliable speech on linux and am still looking for a machine to
devote completely to linux.  The only reason winblows will have to stay is
because I need to do ocr and don't know of any ocr for linux.
Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!