endoshield script

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Fri Sep 20 07:06:14 EDT 2002

Well..um..um not as familiar as I'd like to be, but if it is that simple,
then that helps greatly. I think I could add what I need then without to
much trouble. One thing
Thanks for the info. I think the only part I really needed to be very
clear on is the variables used so I don't confuse internal and external
interfaces. That could probe ugly. I know I need to sit and rtfm Bash
scripting  and I'm sure its not as messy as it looks.:)