mutt questions

Janina Sajka janina at cantata.rednote.net
Wed Sep 11 16:54:58 EDT 2002

I've been working in mutt recently. I have a few questions for which I have been unable to find answers in the documentation:

1.)	Unsorting--or whatever it may be called--When I restrict my view using a semi-colon search, how do I undo it in order to return to the full
index listing? Ctrl-t doesn't do it. What does?

2.)	If I start to compose a message, or start to forward one, how can I change my mind and abort the procedure? I find I'm unable to exit composing
a message. I am hacking around this problem by using capital P for postpone, but this surely isn't the proper way.

Thanks in advance.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development