M I C Q gagin

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Sun Sep 8 12:57:31 EDT 2002

Hi all.  Was wondering if, when you're on m i c q, you've been asked, say
by someone you're expecting, to authorize an add to a contact list.
Sometimes, I've logged in and seen the anticipated message up there, but
when I auth space and then their number, it says it was sent, but I guess
they've never gotten it.  Wondering if you've had success auth-ing folks.
Also I'm still tracking down the latest ver as I'm on 4 0 6 I believe.
Maybe newer versions help with this.  Thanks as always.

And, briefly on a pay pal note, I'm still trying to figure that out.
Guess I'll have to hire one of you successful experts via phone for a talk
thru sign up (grin).  I'm just oh so useless regarding any of this stuff
it's a horror (laugh).
Oh well.  More and more I'm gravitating away from speech use, and hope to
stabilize braille use at home, as I'm really doing most of my stuff at the
office for the moment.  Oh well.  Sorry for the ramblings.  We shall
persevere as always.  Onward ho (grin).