got red hat installed now what for emacs speak??

Sunfire rusty_81 at msn.com
Fri Sep 6 18:59:08 EDT 2002

hi all again... sorry to be a huge bother here...

got red hat 7.3 installed have 2 user accounts for myself have no internet access with the linux computer untill i call the cable company and ask them how to set that up (if they can even tell me).. sorry... i know there is no flaming here but they could post that stuff on the internet..anyways ... my question now is how to get emacs speak to run and work ...

my sound card does work with linux the sndconfig tested and i heard the demo sound clip... now its just getting emac speak set up to work with it...  i have tried looking at the emacs speak home page but they unless i looked in the wrong place offer no help online with setting up emacs speak with a sound card...

if any of you could help ..??

tnx

--Faith of God--
Where the walk with God never ends...
www.faithofgod.us/peace.html
voice: (810) 423-5982
email: andy at faithofgod.us

Faith of God is (C) Copywright 2002 Faith of God Ministries
All rights reserved.