Speakup digest, Vol 1 #1812 - 7 msgs

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Sep 6 11:24:12 EDT 2002

Thanks Rich.  I actually found it.  dumb me did not see a commented out line
in httpd.conf on mod includes so any includes statement was not getting
honored.  I had uncommented the other 2 sections for allowing cgi scripts.
Anyway, I about slapped myself silly because I spent a couple of hours going
over the cgi and SSI sections on the manual and I just knew I had it right.
I've since turned on speaking of the pound symbol.  Normally I don'thave
this on but now I'm thinking differently.

Well, anyway, I got it working.  Thanks for your message.

--
If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can
go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way will promptly develop.