red hat 7.3 and emacs speak

Sunfire rusty_81 at msn.com
Thu Sep 5 12:06:14 EDT 2002

you know where to get the software synth at and how to install in general
anyways? that way i am not being a cluts with my computer for a long time
without screenreader i am sure it is very hard to go ftp set up ppp and all
of that without sound...i would say i have a very willing pair of eyes to
read the screen but they have no clue about linux or what it does... hey its
the best i could do so i figured it would work long as i knew what i was
doing...

thanx

--Faith of God--
Where the walk with God never ends...
www.faithofgod.us/peace.html
voice: (810) 423-5982
email: andy at faithofgod.us

Faith of God is (C) Copywright 2002 Faith of God Ministries
All rights reserved.