linux and voice note

Sunfire rusty_81 at msn.com
Tue Sep 3 21:15:43 EDT 2002

hi i am new here and am interested in installing a version of linux on my computer with speakup support.  The thing i am un sure of is if the voice note from humanware is supported with speakup.  I would only use it until i had the system up and running then probably go to emacs speak or something since the voice note i want to use isn't mine. The person is going to let me borrow it for a while so i can install linux (if it is supported).  Can anyone let me know if it is and if so should i use the parallel port or can i use the usb port with it.

thanks...

--Faith of God--
Where the walk with God never ends...
www.faithofgod.us/peace.html
voice: (810) 423-5982
email: andy at faithofgod.us

Faith of God is (C) Copywright 2002 Faith of God Ministries
All rights reserved.